Thursday 6 October 2016

RIP

Last night the GSD world was shocked to hear of the death of one of their own. Whilst out riding Lisa's horse spooked and she fell off, but she had her foot hooked in stirrup. Lisa broke the top of her spine instantly. Sadly it was decided to switch off her life support machine on Sunday night.
I met Lisa about 10 years ago, she was the partner of a friend who I'd met when I was starting to show in the early 90ies. As well as seeing each other at shows we kept in touch on social media .. or MSN as it was then! When Lisa and Ang split up Lisa felt uncomfortable in the company of Ang's older friends and sadly blocked us from any contact with her. What went on between the two of them was their own business, but yeah Ang was my friend! Still Lisa and I never had a cross word and I have nothing but fond memories of our friendship! I'm deeply shocked, what a tragedy. heartbreaking for her and her family .. her little son had only just started school last month!
Happy Dog Show Day 
Me with Lisa, Cliare Davies, Ang and Claire Wilson
and dogs, Mikey, Kodi and Sonny