Sunday 19 August 2018

Two Shows In One Day

 Kaiah
Sammi on the move 
***
Nice friendly day, WKC judged in the morning and NWGSD in the afternoon.- Everybody came home with a card from one show or another. The girls both did well in the morning with Kaiah second in Graduate and Sammi 4th in limit. I was really annoyed with myself for messing up the girls entries for NWGSD in the afternoon, I'd put Sammi in Kaiah class and Kaiah in Sammi's. Sammi is over qualified for Kaiah's class and had to move up to open, (Where the champions compete) but you know she really held her own coming a respectable VHC. (5th) Sadly Kaiah looked far too immature in limit with the mature girls, but bless her she did her best. 
 Ross having his winners (Well 2nd) photo taken
Loki on the move
***
I was starting to get quite deflated with Ross, he'd been last in his last 3 champ show classes (Including yesterday morning) so I was more than please that he got an unexpected 2nd in JD in the afternoon.  Yesterday was Loki's day either, but as ever he did his best. 
Today I'm exhausted, Friday had been a difficult stressful and long day. Yesterday was equally long but mostly an enjoyable day .. today I just want to collapse on the sofa and sleep .. the dogs have other plans!