Thursday 16 August 2018

Mrs Meldrew

It seems like I'm turning into Victor's wife! I complained about the broken chuckit balls and was sent 2 new ones and now I've complained about the Kong Squeezz Action Balls which lasted less than 24 hrs, and for £10 I was expecting better from Kong. But Kong inform me these balls are for interactive use only, and not to be left for the dogs to chew ... er they didn't sit down and shred them they merely fell apart as they played with them.
The kong representative went on to explain that some dogs are stronger chewers than others and as these toys are not for strong chewers and only for interactive play .. blah blah blah ... I was starting to give up hope, she goes on to say that these toys do not carry the same 30 day guarantee offered on KONG rubber products, but ... but ...wait for it ...."In appreciation for your feedback I would like to send your dogs a gift of a KONG Classic size X-Large." Result!!!! Not sure who will like it, as the traditional kong hasn't been a favourite here since Nikki's days ..  but Ross may like to give it a go.
What else can I complain about? I doubt there's any point getting in touch with Hub International and asking for another can of grooming spray as the ghost has pinched the other one is there???