Tuesday 21 August 2018

Perry and His Brother

Love this video of Mr Chatty yesterday. Shouting, tail up and kneading with his front paws .. as he does. He still has his moments but his confidence and contentment builds day by day, though a first introduction to Loki had him in flight mode. We'll try again another day. 
Last night a photo of his brother, the Riley look a like was also put on Facebook. Milo's such a handsome chap, much more Tabby markings than Perry, and of course no white. He looks quite a bit bigger than my Periwinkle who's quite a tiny tot, but of course photos can be deceiving .. 
*****
Yesterday I felt a lot more human, so without doubt I need 24 hrs at least to recover from a long day at a dog show. But of course I was still knackered yesterday afternoon and someone I know and love took advantage and got this of me and Ross on the sofa. I considered deleting it, but then I thought .. ah well what the hell!