Wednesday 8 August 2018

Grey Tabby

Last night a friend who's involved in cat rescue drew my attention to a kitten photo on the Freshfields Page.(above) My first instinct was OMG how beautiful, but it's a grey tabby not a silver .. but then I realised the kitten reminded me of Riley. So last night was not the best of nights with memories of that devastating time reliving over and over in my head. Could we have done something differently? What if we hadn't operated? Maybe he could have had more time, but would that have been quality time? ... in the light of day, no I doubt it and we did what we thought was most beneficial to him at the time. He was only 7 months old, we had to try and loosing him Jan 2013 after loosing the 3 dogs in 2012 pushed me to the limit.
Of course this stunning kitten will get a home, hopefully a fore filled, happy and full life .. and I wish him all the best for the future.
My Riley