Friday 24 August 2018

I Think This May Work

The spates between Kaiah and Ross at the beginning and on the walks have intensified. It's hard to know what to do for the best. Whilst it's actually good that Ross sticks up for himself with her, no one else does, I don't want anyone hurt either. To be honest it's not much worse between them than it was between Loki and Sammi when they were adolescents, but then I was afraid Sammi would get hurt because of the size different. With Kaiah and Ross there is a size difference too but Kaiah is sharper and Ross more intense and refusing to back down. It's odd if Asha "tells him" he's very respectful, but Kaiah is his mate and they are close in age, I guess he considers it as even -Stevens.
Anyway I don't want to spoil the walk or the friendship so I opted to try Ross with a toy. As it happened the free classic Kong I got for complaining about the broken Kong balls.  I first did this with Nikki to stop her pulling Blade about by his neck on a walk and it worked. If today is anything to go by this will be successful with Ross and Kaiah too, and as Loki had no interest in the Kong and is happy with his gundog dummy I'm hoping it'll work all round. Watch this space ....