Friday 20 July 2018

Unhealthy Lot

For the third day I woke up with a bad head, it's not a headache just how my head can be some days.  I seem to have much longer normal spells but then without much warning, or none that I take any notice of it hits like a freight train. Three days without proper walks ain't good for man nor beast!
My mother had had a fall yesterday and ended up having X-rays at the local hospital where they discovered she had chipped her shoulder. (No jokes please!!) She'd tripped in the back garden and landed awkwardly. She'd lay there for 10 mins or so before managing to get herself to her feet. I asked "but where was dad?" "Oh he was asleep on the sofa." I was quite puzzled as to why she didn't call out to him .. "Well then the neighbours would have heard!"  Speechless, I'm just speechless!
Steve is also in a bad place, the drive to Cwm Pennant has really taken it's toll, and I now feel horrendously guilty for asking him to take me. So this morning I had to make a 30 minute drive, knowing really that I shouldn't be doing it but feeling there was little choice. I had to go somewhere today and there was no way I could ask Steve, so foolishly or not I went and I took the young guns with me stoping off in Gyrn Goch on the way back .. at least they would get a good walk today.
Yes I'm coming" but "Slippery when wet!
They had an absolutely cracking time with Kaiah deciding to confiscate all of Ross' twigs. Quite funny really, but I don't want two of them carrying twigs! Like I've said before I don't want to spoil their fun but it does worry me. Talking of not spoiling their fun I'm letting Ross do what the hell he wants but I now feel even more concern about his right elbow as over the last few weeks it's started to click. Not great news in a young dog from where I see it! Blade's left hip always clicked but it gave him little or no difficulties in life, other than of course his hip status was too poor from him to be bred from. Ah well wait and see what comes, when I can get the funds together I will get Ross' hips and elbows X-rayed and it will be an absolute shock to me if they are within an acceptable range for me to breed from.