Saturday 28 July 2018

Cooler Day But Hot Tempers

A morning walk to Llyn Cop was completely ruined by Kaiah's aggression towards her mother. This is no game, no over excitement this is pure nastiness and spitefulness. In the end Sammi was so afraid of her bully daughter that she walked behind me. I won't put her through it again. I'd sooner she missed out than she was put through this again.  
I doubt I'll be going back there for a while, the near side of the lake is empty, the far side is so low and dirty. It'll take a lot of rain to make it a sweet little sanctuary again. 
Windswept walks on home ground this afternoon. I took Sammi and Loki again with Asha and Ziva. It really upset me to see how wary Sammi was at first. It took her a while to realise Kaiah cow was not there. 
 Jezi and Nico 
With grass blowing over Jezi's face I decided she should have her own photo too.