Monday 30 July 2018

Stop Off On Way Home

Between everything I feel like I have a lot on my plate at the moment. Talking of plates, that is one extra thing on my agenda. With my mother being incapacitated at the moment I'd providing meals on wheels for my parents .. haha (Health and safety would close me down, dinners and dogs in a muddy van) There is never much I feel I can do to help them but cooking is one thing I'm more than capable of doing and I'm glad for once that I can help them. 
On the way back this morning I stopped off in Golan again to give the youngsters an extra run out. It was raining, but warm and the three of us had such a great time. Not a soul to be seen. 
 Planning the day's mischief 
 Lots of space, trees and a river - happy Young Guns
Mr Poldark showing off the river. Last night my concern over other things in my life was slightly redirected towards him. Not that I'm not concerned about him, but there are other more immediate and concerning issues that currently are not my place to write about on this blog. He'd kill me! lol
So Ross, I can write about him ... last night as he wrestled with Kaiah I could hear the elbow clicking, and honestly it goes right through me. It doesn't bother him at all, though neither does my own right knee's clicking most of the time I guess. Ross is full of fun and life, happy, loud and playful; when the pano is not bad this elbow just can't be hurting him much, can it?  In later life it may well be an issue, but I'm very much for living in the now and I will not restrict his adventures. 
Last night I felt my dreams where shattered, but really as long as he's OK and enjoying his life then the end game can always change. It will be disappointing to not have Ross babies, but not a disaster to Blanik. It would be a disaster to Blanik to not be able to move on through Kaiah and hopefully we  can set plans in motion for that next year.