Thursday 19 July 2018

Naughty Nico and Dirty Jezi

Well I couldn't think of a J word.
Both have been up to their old tricks. I'm careful with Nico's bedding in the crate, he's always shredded new bedding and can't have anything other than an old vet bed in there. In the bedroom where he sleeps at night he's a model citizen! So remember these lovely new beds I got for them? Ross shredded one within half an hour .. Loki had one and Asha had one and two were safely stashed away. Well naughty Nico has broken into Loki's crate yesterday and ripped Loki's bed. I have no idea why he does this, bloody sponge everywhere. Yes I know it was him, I heard him I caught him. Luckily my mum has all sorts of bits of material at home and this one is fixable.
Jezi too is letting herself down and back to her dirty habits. She eats everything, any kind of shit, cow shit, cat shit, sheep shit, dog shit .. including her own and usually as soon as it hits the ground. Recently she's been gorging on sheep shit and dry soil then vomiting it up a few hours later. We had this with her a year ago too and the only way we could sort it was to muzzle her on walks and keep her out of the front garden. Bloody shame but we went through all the options last year and there's still nothing else I can think of doing.