Sunday 26 November 2017

Showing In Southport Show

It was not out best day in the ring, but still a day out with friends. Kaiah shouted the house down as we left her but I was not tempted to take her with me! Loki showed well but kept looking behind him at the winging male who was unsettled and standing directly behind him. Still he did everything as he should have done and the male went on to win, was BOB and I hear later Group 1. (Not sour grapes, I like the dog - he was just very unsettled on the day)
Ross was a tad vocal and I think quite bored as the day did seem to drag on. He was constantly pulling stuff out of the bag or tormenting Loki. He was mega relaxed in the atmosphere and kept sticking his nose in everyone's face. Not a great idea as not all dogs like it! Still it was a good experience for him as next time he's at a show he too will be competing!