Monday 6 November 2017

Photos

It's weird isn't it, I absolutely love these photos of Ross. It was so hard to pick the right one as neither are quite right, but they are both nice. The front being better in the first photo, the second favouring his hind quarters. But you have to pick just one and I thought that all in all the top one was better. Steve agreed as did Ross' breeder, Sarah sat on the fence and Ian preferred the second. If I could photoshop the front end on the back end of the other I would have the perfect photo .. now don't put ideas in my head! Seriously with just Ian and I standing him, taking photos and trying to attract him by throwing twigs (well almost branches at times) I think we did really well to get such decent photos. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed by so few comments on Facebook ... but there you go, maybe sometimes even GSD people do get fed up with GSD pics!


Similarly I posted this photo of Nico the other day, not a single comment. Oh hell I don't post them just to get comments, I'm not that needy but it is nice when people take the time to say a few words. Maybe people like more dog less view? But I think this was one of my favourite photos on the day. It's not "Set Up" it's natural, Nico is watching Jezi, he's partly camouflaged in Autumn colours and behind him is my favourite spot of my favourite lake. I love the colours, I love the rocks and how the water has formed and shaped them. Ok the lights are not perfect, but as was the light on the day. To me it's just a beautiful natural photo, beautiful dog, beautiful spot, beautiful Autumn colours .. but there you go, each to their own I guess!