Sunday 26 November 2017

Missing Mikey

We are finally hoping to get a pencil portrait done of Mikey. Scrawling through photos has been heartbreaking and beyond emotional. Some of the photos have ripped at my heart but we have now sent a few forward and are hopeful that she will be able to do our first pick (this photo) for us.
Sammi is now on day 19 of her season, but I'm still not really that sure if she's going over, or not! As annoying as it was at the time Mikey was so good at letting us know. He would howl and not eat for a few days, but then it was like someone flipped the switch and he'd settle again. Though Nico is our stud dog he never leaves a crumb of food and never gets into the same state. Loki isn't finishing his meals and has been winging and pacing but again with him I'm less sure of what's going on. I guess I'll try them together mid week and take it from there...