Wednesday 22 November 2017

Crap Weather, Crap Photos


















But super memories of a great walk to treasure. With gusts of 60 miles an hour and torrential rain it was unwise to walk here today, but the kids need to go out. I had to visit my parents and decided to take Ross and Kaiah into the woods for a run. All you need is waterproofs isn't it! Sheltered by the trees it was amazing in there, in many places the path was underwater and seeing these two having the time of their lives brightened me up for the day. I so wish I'd taken my camera, but due to the weather here I had made a conscious decision not too. I regretted it and I could see my phone photo's were all blurred. I was disappointed, but then I had an idea .. a short video
Click on the square on the bottom right of the video to see it full screen.