Sunday 21 August 2022

We Got Out

Finally we got out.
This photo looks really blurred on a laptop, but then I realised from the comments on Facebook that people looking on a phone didn't notice. 
I guess there is an advantage to a small screen.
Anyway I can't help but sing the Ed Sheeran song when I'm out with these two,
"The Joker And The Queen!"
Two quiet peaceful walks- other than me shouting "Look where your fecking going" at you know who!
A chaotic walk, it was like Piccadilly Circus up there.I realised quickly Orin didn't have a collar on, which concerned me, but not him! They cattle to the left who'd been sleeping were on the move, and then another heard arrive at the top of the slate path. The lads arrived with their dirt bikes, there were people walking and a couple of cyclists. To quote Siska the girls were "excellent," but Orin really needed to get to his pissing places!