Monday 22 August 2022

Food And Walks

I didn't take any photos today, but couldn't help but take a short video. Sadly an anti climax as Siska spoiled the game, as she does! It sounds so windy on the video, but it honestly wasn't, or I never noticed anyway! The rain was so light that it was almost refreshing and the mountain was peaceful.
With Steve on day 3 of 20, after the walks I went to pick up the dog food on my own. 5 Gold and 5 Titanium. I checked the prices of the food on the shelf, and yeah I am getting a £70 discount, so no complaints. I think I use a bag and a half a week so that comes to roughly £27 a week. They are well worth it, and more. I decided to carry the bags in when I got home, I couldn't leave them or Steve would want to help when he got home and that really wouldn't be wise. Anyway it didn't go well, the wheel fell off the trolley, it pissed it down so I kept dropping the wet bags and my hair will now ended up looking like her from Crystal Tipps and Alistair (You have to be a certain age) Anyway I had to do it, I now simply have to do more. Iv'e been thinking of putting Ziva, Loki and Sammi just on gold, giving Ross, Kaiah and Zeus half-and-half initially and keeping Orin and Siska on titanium. I've never mixed foods before, but it is the same brand, just slightly different food. We'll see, trial and error I guess!