Monday 22 August 2022

Two Brothers Two Recalls

As funny as Zeus may be in one short video, you can understand my frustration I'm sure. The joke is a little stale by now. To be fair, if I come in now, then so does he. A year ago he'd have just stayed out there laughing at me! He is 90% better at coming when called around the home, but if he did that on the mountain, or he saw a sheep then what chance would I have? He is safer on the flexi lead, if anything happened to him I'd never forgive myself! Maybe I expect too much sometimes?  These all have good recalls, though Ziva went deaf as she was eating cow shit this morning. I have to realise Zeus was 13 months when he came back, his training was different to my lot, in my opinion, mistakes were made.
Look at my O showing off, he can throw deaf one near his pissing places too!