Friday 12 August 2022

1993 -2022

I know I've done this before, but it's too hot to do anything so I'm bored and reminiscing.
There have been others girls, Lia, Storm, Kiri and Jezi but none were bred from and they are not in the "Blanik line." Keeping this line going through Siska means so much to me and with so much sadness and hard days ahead focusing on the future at least gives me hope of some happiness. I'm looking forward to one day adding Blanik Miss Otis to the line! 
In the pedigree's these ladies are
Camri, Astra, Deeanna, Frankie, Georgette, Hippy, Ivana, Jeevana and Liszka.
But friends know them with different names
Nikki, Seffe, Krizzie, Tali, Asha, Ziva, Sammi, Kaiah and Siska. 
I'm privileged that two males that I've owned are also in the pedigree's 
Kaiser Vom Conbhairean and Conhairean Danko of Blanik. Kai and Nico.
I also kept "Alliance"- Dexi from the A litter, "Excentrik" - Louis from the E litter, "Georgios" Mikey from the G litter and now I'm blessed to have Kyriacos and Kanani - Orin and Zeus. 
So since we are now managing to mention all the GSD's lets not forget the beginning of it all Blade, Simba who came back, Jay and Finlay the rescue boys, Captain and Robbie who I inherited with an x husband and of course my darling Loki and the mouth from the south and everyones mate, Ross.