Sunday 21 August 2022

Dog Food Bill

The dog food bill came as a huge shock. Last time I paid a few pounds over £700 for 50 bags of Titanium. I honestly don't remember when it was, but I remember being told then that it had gone up and would be going up again. Well so it has, now 50 bags of Titanium comes to £1,050. I discussed with the lads the possibility of getting 25 bags of Titanium for the show team and 25 bags of Gold for the others. He said he would ring the managers to get me a bulk price, £900.75p Ok so over a £100 less, but I was still shocked. There is nothing I can do, the guys need feeding! 
Obviously, Orin and Siska will stay on Titanium - and probably Kaiah too for now. I think I'll have to see how it goes with the others and adjust accordingly! Ross doesn't really eat enough, will reducing the quality of the food affect that, or will this food contain more carbs and fats? Something to check. I hate having to do this but there really is no choice. Thanks to Orin, I have just about enough cash to do it now, but in another 6 months I may struggle and buying it weekly will just increase the cost further.