Thursday 8 March 2018

Snow Stops Crufts - Well For Us

There are only a limited number of shows where you can qualify for the puppy classes at Crufts, most are in Junior by the time the show comes round ..hence I'm gutted to miss it with Ross. I'd have loved to have shown him there as I've never had a dog still in puppy at Crufts. As I'm not a fan of the show I didn't think for one minute that I would be so upset, but I'm honestly devestated!  Looking at the results I know Ross could have done so well. The class winner has been behind him now at both his Champ shows. Honest to god I feel sick to my stomach, I'm really holding back the tears. We haven't had snow like this for years and so unexpected. Of course I'd seen it was forecast .. but a small amount of snow that will cause very little disruption was forecast ... not 5+  inches that will completely close down the main roads. I'm gutted, I'm really really upset and of course it's now melting quickly out there! 
Though Kaiah looks super she may not have fared so well in her class, still I'll never know will I. Lots of pics of Facebook of the troops having the best time. We love snow, but tomorrow would have been better!