Monday 5 March 2018

Bored Boy























Yesterday was a bad head day .. as bad as it gets. I felt like I was looking in on myself and found it hard to function. Damn it that's the second time in 8 days! I think shorter walks and more time on the computer really don't help .. not even the Co Codamol have managed to clear it these last couple of times. I know long periods on the laptop don't help, but I get bored and the p.c is my escapism.
Huge thank you to everyone who has helped us out this last week. From helping to clear the road to get Steve for his cataract surgery, giving the van a jump start to bring up endless supplies of water. (and chocolate) The coal man I'm sure also went above and beyond his duties.We still don't have water in the cottage but the outside tap has been running since 9pm last night .. so hopefully any minute now.
Ian came up with bones for Ross yesterday afternoon. He had offered to defrost one ready overnight, but I'd said no. Anyway Ross was pissed off at having to wait for hours whilst it defrosted. He blames Ian and I haven't told him otherwise!!! haha
Today the van is going for it's MOT .. here's hoping the old girl is still fit for purpose eh!