Sunday 27 November 2022

Sunday Stuff

Gary died at 4.55pm yesterday. I'm so very sad for all his family, especially Claire. I was privileged to know them well, and though many many years have gone by and the friendship only rekindled by Facebook, I feel such sadness at the loss of someone who was once so very special. Just too young - please "friend" stop smoking. 
Loki got me up just before 3am, with everything whirling in my head, it then took hours to go back to sleep. I'm not at all cross with him for getting me up, if the man needs to go out he needs to go out. I'd prefer him to get me up than make a mess any day. In recent times it only seems to be Loki who needs to get up at night, before then it was Asha with her SIBO.
Luther wasn't best pleased with yesterday's weather and stayed in most of the day, though by early evening he'd had enough of our company and ventured out into the gales. He wasn't out more than a couple of hours but returned like a drowned rat! He arrived home 30 mins late for breakfast this morning, as is the norm for him, but he couldn't make it more obvious that he's here and that he's hungry. No doubt he'll sleep the day away in the clean dog bedding. 
The guys only got to run in the fields again this morning. I do feel guilty but realise that for so many it would be fantastic, it's just these are used to more. Mini me had it on her but Orin put her in her place, as I've said before only he does and can, though her mother did tell her once today too! This photo shows clearly the differences between the sexes in the breed, who could ever get them the wrong way round?  I'm hoping to get some new photos in stance of Orin this week - it's 12 months since that lovely photo was taken at training - my the boy has matured! Weather permitting, watch this space!