Friday 11 November 2022

I Did It Again

Yep I forgot the phone on the first walk. I ran in when I got back and just got a quick snap of them. Leaving the main gate open in between shifts, like I have done for about 15 years, I was surprised to discover that it was my fault when the wind blew the gate post over. Apparently since the cattle caused damage to the fencing in the Spring, the gate basically holds up the post, well now I know!
Love this photo, don't know why, I guess the lovely expressions on everyone's face. Siska is really giving Kaiah a hard time on walks, something has to be done but currently nothing I've tried has been successful. 
Pepsi been progesterone tested this week and her levels have gone up from 0.7 on Tuesday to 12 today. Quite a jump! Orin is pleased to hear the vet recommends a mating on Sunday, yeah I'd agree, that should be about OK. 
Zeus only had a run in the field, but I think he enjoys that as much as going for a walk, at least he's running free! New coat coming through a treat now.