Tuesday 15 November 2022

Hunk Of The Month

In the early to mid 80ies when I was a teenager, I used to buy a magazine called "My Guy."  Do you remember it? I'm sure Hunk Of The Month was a feature in that, well I think anyway. Anyway, this is my "Hunk Of The Month." Isn't he just stunning! 
Orin has mated 4 bitches now, I forgot the other day when I said his record was faultless about Bella the sable. To be fair to Orin, Bella was here 34 -36 hrs after a test of 36 - so far too late in my opinion, and as Bella was not having it, well there was nothing that could be done, ideally she should have been here 24 - 48 hrs earlier. Such a shame, such a lovely bitch. I did say that they could try again if they wanted too, but somehow I doubt they will. 
I really hope Pepsi is pregnant - I'd hate to go through that again. She should have been spot on, but she went up very quickly, from 0.7 on Tuesday to 12 on Friday, so she would have ovulated probably later on Friday. With Orin not giving up, surely the timing was right? About 48 hrs after ovulation is normally ideal, but we do know from experience that these bitches can go up and over quicker than what they say in the book .. don't we Kaiah! Ideaxx always say they double every 48 hrs, mine double about every 36 hrs - To go from 0.7 to 12 in 4 days, well Pepsi more than doubled ever 24 hrs!