Wednesday 2 November 2022

Remember This At Crufts


While scrawling through Facebook I came across a video, I'd never seen this before and I've no idea why the person didn't let me know about it. It starts the second after Orin was bitten at Crufts and it remains focused on him. You can see in the video that his tail was injured, as he drops half of it, he's then very unsettled and concerned about everything behind him, including Sarah trying to re stand him. Bless her she gives him a kiss. This shows how serious this incident could have been, it could have damaged Orin's future show career, I can only be thankful of his strength of character. Orin is now bombproof in the ring and only had a moment once after this incident. The video has bought the incidence back into the forefront of my mind and has upset me again. This should never happen in the show ring, let alone at the show that is the shop window into the world of dog shows. 
Anyway the video is not mine but I wanted to share it here, all I could do was record it off the laptop with my phone so excuse the quality!