Sunday 13 June 2021

Too Hot To Handle

 It was too hot to walk today, but everyone got to go into the fields this morning and will get to go again tonight. I think Isla felt sorry for Loki and decided to keep him company! 
I filled up the pool, Siska and Orin had some fun before the party pooper emptied it! I've been looking and considering another one, but finding something Ross proof at a sensible price won't be easy!  
Today was my second vacs day. Everything started to go wrong the day after the first one. I'm not superstitious or anything but maybe now I've had the second one we can move on ... Amazing how much has changed in 12 weeks. My knee is still swollen from the fall, we have a cat back, we've lost a dog and gained a dog .... my poor father, my poor Loki .... time to think positively, there will soon be dog shows and time with like-minded friends ... moving on!