Wednesday 16 June 2021

Late Night Walk

Loki last night on our late night walk, daylight at 10.15pm is great.
His front is now great, but his body is still swaying. His back legs are not too bad to be honest. I do see an improvement, but I was just hoping for more, as we do. His treadmill hydro starts on the 29th of June, I'm hoping that will give further benefit. 
Funny even now with all this going on the green-eyed monster had a dig this week. At me as much as at Loki I guess, but at the way I handle him anyway. Whatever ... but I'd just like to be a little bit bitchy and say that despite your dislike of the way I show him in all the years of showing him you beat him once only! Every time I think this may have settled down, that you've moved on there's another dig, careful or you'll fall in the bloody hole. Does it still upset me? Yeah sadly it does, but there we go it is what it is and I guess true colours always show in the end.