Friday 18 June 2021

Orin's Day

Poor Orin has been camped outside the kennel for most of the day. Kaiah is non too pleased and has no issues with telling him so! If his health tests are favourable then he has the potential to be a good stud dog, unlike Ross who's in the house with his kong! 
I decided to give Orin a bath today, his first ever, I think. He was non too impressed and also unhappy again about the blaster. I had to tell Steve to stop praising Orin whilst he was concerned. In human terms he was reassuring him, in dog terms he was telling him it was Ok to be scared. After a few mins of a loose lead Orin stood confidently and relaxed throughout. After I'd finished we let him off the lead and let Sammi have a go as she just loves it, well guess who pushed in for more .. Woohooo Orin, I told you it was nice!