Wednesday 9 June 2021

5 Month Weights And Measures

Well here she is, 5 months on and little miss is just wonderful. 
Siska is 52cms today and weighed 19.6kg -yeah that Ok I think. 
Looking back through the bitch line -Kaiah was 21.25kg and 53.5cms, Sammi was 20.80kg and 54.5cms. 
Ziva was 52cms but there are no weights recorded for her or Asha who was 55cms. 
Interestingly, Siska is exactly the same size and weight as Tali was at the same age. I'm glad I've looked that far back now. Tali and Ziva were/are middle-sized bitches, whilst Kaiah is top height and Sammi and Asha are/were oversized. Sammi being the tallest and pushing 62cms. Of course the angel knows she's perfect in my eyes! 
Just out of interest, some other bits recorded on the boys, Jethro (Kaiah's brother) was 20kg at 5 months and Mikey was 56cms and 22kg. Orin was 56cms and 24.2kg, Ross was 56.5cms and 24.6kg and Loki was 25.8kg and 57cm (Louis was only 55cms at 6 months) 
Sorry if it's boring, but it does interest me so much. With it being a wet miserable day I may now try and find photos of 5 month old Blaniks!