Saturday 26 June 2021

Nine Out

Recently Zeus has started to pee like a big lad. Now he cocks his leg to scent as well as just to relieve himself. I'm glad really, I've never known a male hold his wee like he did. Anyway today the walk was going well, no tension, no atmosphere until Zeus cocked his leg. It was obviously to mark rather than a wee ... if you know what I mean. Nico sniffed it and came matching stiffly from behind, he literally roared out a growl as he past Zeus. Nico was holding himself with such presence that he looked larger than he ever has done, he then relaxed and carried on with the walk. Zeus seemed oblivious really, but I think Nico felt better for saying his peace and letting the young upstart know that he's still in charge. Fascinating!  
Mr Ross is feeling very important these days - I'm concerned about reintroducing Loki to be honest. I fear Ross will now take on the challenge, and Loki is far too weak to hold his position. 
Lingering here waiting for the Border Collie and their owners to get going.
Kaiah teaching Siska that boys do not pass go!