Thursday 3 June 2021

It Was Colder Than I Expected

You have to giggle at Nico leaning away from Zeus don't you. 
Knob head of the day standing centre stage! Someone needs some serious recall reminders.
I was horrified when he ran over to a young lad walking a collie, I called him and called him and ended up spouting profanities at him. As it happened the young lad and dog didn't care and I could see him stroking Ross (which may not help me in the future)  .. but I care and I was so annoyed with him. What made it worse was that when he decided to come back he realised he'd lost his kong and would not come back without it .. when he eventually found it he took it back to the kid. I found myself thinking "Please don't throw it, please don't throw it.... " Had he we could have been there forever. I know Ross has a super character, but it really is not on. I ask very little of them, but a recall is paramount. Why would he now have got it in his head to go up to people? He never used to bother and he could get himself and me in trouble if he carries on. 
Great fun on part two of walk three. 
Little Siska can now do about 25 mins which is great, it's just watching she doesn't get run over by her mad brother and mother now.