Saturday 19 June 2021

Mother And Fathers Day


It's father day tomorrow, so a visit and a chippy lunch went down well. I only wish we could have taken chips from our local chippy .. I was shocked at the price and the chips were re-heated without doubt. Ah well. Anyway we couldn't do it as I needed to go via the vets to collect Loki's medication. I decided to take Kaiah with me as the boys, particularly Orin, are in a state. I thought taking her away from home for a few hours would benefit them. Anyway as we were at the vets I weighed Kaiah .. 32.7kg - wow the heaviest she's ever been, it must be maturity as she looks fab! Siska ran in and jumped on the scales ... one, two, three - give me the fish! She was 21kg. 
Siska was a bit of an explosion at my mum and dad's. No manners, but only happy and nosy. She knocked a pot plant over, landed on top of my dad and got up to sit on the bench, well she does it at home, so why shouldn't she? I was wary of her around my dad, he does look better but obviously has a way to go. I am seething but decided not to mention the carelessness from the hospital which mean the radiotherapy still hasn't started, apparently a form hadn't been signed!!!! Moving on ...
Just had to include this photo taken on mothers day, 
Someone sure has grown