Monday 3 May 2021

Gossip With Care

My dilemma is that I like to write honestly here, to say what I'm thinking and feeling. I'm not always right and I'm happy to put my hands up and admit it when I'm not. I may write something today, but by tomorrow it's all change. On an occasion something I wrote was taken out of context and part of it was printed on Facebook, thankfully I was able to copy the rest of the article to prove that someone was shit stirring. 
So now I find myself in a similar situation. Someone needs to think carefully about what they say and who they say it too, this GSD world is full of close friends who are spread out across the country. But if I did open my mouth and tell Mr J what's been said then the shit would really hit the fan. Some friends have told me that I should pass on the information, that it's only fair he should know what's been said about his dog. I've decided that currently, to protect the people who have always been in my corner, I'll keep quiet ... 
Moving on ... Little Miss had a major tantrum today. It's been so dry for so long that I haven't had to dry her with a towel at all. Not that she was keen on going out, but needs must and she came in soaking wet. Well what a strop, kicking screaming and twisting on her back. She was in such a paddy that her mother came to see what I was doing to her! Anyway I insisted that she was dried then I brushed her... and then she sulked! So who is going to misread or misinterpret a normal puppy stop and carry tales now then?