Sunday 16 May 2021

A Silver Lining

 A year ago I was starting to get myself into a state. I hadn't see Isla since the afternoon of the 13th. This was the longest she'd ever been away. Years ago Abi had been away longer and returned, but that was less than a week. The next few weeks were extremely emotional, I did everything I could to find Isla but after a few months I came to the conclusion that I would never see her again. At the time the not knowing was an absolute killer, but now it's more of a mystery! 
As Steve said at the time, we didn't need another cat .. I agreed, but then along came Archie bach. It didn't take the pain away, but he gave me someone to focus on. Archie and I are best buddies and I can't imagine being without him. Odd to think that if Isla hadn't gone missing I'd have never met Archie, so yeah, with hindsight every cloud ...