Thursday 13 May 2021

Four Months And A Few Days

Sometimes I think too much, usually about dogs of course. This morning I started thinking .. "Well what did Orin look like at 4 months and a few days?" Did he have more or less coat than Siska? Obviously he was a much bigger puppy, he's a male so he would be, but actually he's one of the chunkiest males I've had at this age. I think he will be heavier set than Loki and Ross as an adult ... maybe he'll be a taller version of Nico, by that I mean built like a brick shithouse! lol
This photo shows him to have a similar coat at the same age as Siska. His colour is similar, though she has more of the silver coming through. His forehead is lighter than hers here, and of course there is a huge difference in eye colour. Siska has her mothers dark eye which is desired, but not essential in the breed. Looking at the K litter a lot do have a lighter eye, odd that really as neither parent has lighter eyes ... again we never know what crops up with combinations do we. 
I'm off out with the troops now, after I think I'll be looking back to see what Kaiah, Sammi and maybe the other boys looked like at 4 months and a few days ...