Monday 24 May 2021

Extra Weigh In

Following a necessary trip I took a detour to the vets to pay the rather hurtful bill. £80 was added on top of Asha's bill as we were out of hours, I guess we were, but only just. Things really have gone to pot there, there seems to be no consideration given to long-standing customers. I was just 16 when I first used this practice, I seriously must consider finding an alternate! 
Anyway ... I weighed Mini Me and she was 17.4kg - I kind of hoped she would have been over 18kg .. but there we go, I doubt she'll make it to the average bitch weight of 20+kg by 5 months, but I guess she'll be close! Looking back the smallest bitch here at 5 months was Tali at 19.55kg and 50cms - as an adult she was just under 59cms and about 30kg. Ziva is slightly smaller in height but a heaver set bitch than Tali. It would be ideal if Siska was about the same height as Tali or Ziva as an adult ... but as Ian always says ... It is what it is! 
I decided to take Zeus in to be weighed too. He was 35.2kg. His weight is and has been spot on for his size and build since his return, but it does go to prove what is obvious to the eye, under that coat he is a smaller dog than Orin. Orin was almost 38kg at 12 months, I guess he'd be just over that by now. 
Ring Craft tonight, can't wait ...