Sunday 17 February 2019

Yesterday At The Show

Loki and Ross in the challenge 
I really was kidding myself when I thought I could do two shows in one week end. Today I'm beyond knackered, you know when you're so tired you feel ill. My poor dogs have had to have a PJ day and they are being just great. It's a little breezy out there though so Ross at least wants to stay out. Anyway I've promised to make it up to them tomorrow. They don't miss out often but sadly today is just one of those days.
The entry yesterday was 431 dogs, so if you like Loki was second of 431 dogs. Quite an achievement. We had a change of judge to the judge scheduled and we where informed of that via Facebook mid week. One person told not to bother as this judge would not be suitable for our dogs. Glad I didn't take the advice!!!! Loki has now 30 of the require 50 points for his ShCEX - a new certificate that will eventually replace the ShCM. (He had to collect 25 point for that and had to start afresh for this one)
Loki and Kasey
I was showing Ross yesterday as well, he showed really well, but unfortunately stood alone in his class. Sadly he still looks devoid of coat and it's so obvious when you look at photos of him in the ring. All I can do is hope it improves with adulthood.
Ian had little Kasey at her first show yesterday. She also did really well and was first in her GSD puppy class and puppy group 4. Not a bad day for Nico's kids eh!