Tuesday 26 February 2019

Frogs And Toads

Nature is precious to me, I love the countryside and all it's beings .. well most of them. I adore the big birds, the Kites, Buzzards and Ravens .. and of course I love frogs and toads. I always get excited to see them at this time of year, and later I love watching the tadpoles turn into the tiny amphibians. I thought I was lucky to see the "threesome" earlier in the week .. I'd never seen this sight first hand before but today I think took the biscuit. I have never in my life seen so many frogs and toads, Llyn Cop was over run with them. They where along the bank and they littered the edge of the lake, fantastic sight to see and wonderful to hear them call.
My photos are not brilliant, I guess a top of the range camera would be needed to catch these clearly and after Saturday I fear mine will never be the same again ... anyway here we go.
Click on the photos to enlarge