Sunday 17 February 2019

That Means So Much

Even if you did miss spell my name!!!

A comment on a photo of Loki from the show yesterday sure has warmed up my heart. This is one of the big guns in the breed, a well respected gentleman of many years standing, he's written books on the breed and is  member of the Breed Council. I consider this high praise indeed
"Good to see a dog alert but relaxed,attentive to his handler,showing his natural lines and not waiting to dash to an attracter! Well done Rhianne"
I replied 
"Thank you so much for your kind words Brian and Susan. I have always handled Loki at open shows like this, it works for us and I believe it's great for GSD to be seen at these shows"
And again a positive reply from him.
" Absolutely right! Every GSD at ANY dog show should be a positive representative of our breed in both physical and mental attributes.Dogs like Loki promote the reputation of our breed and today more than ever we cannot be indifferent about that."