Sunday 24 February 2019

And Three .... Llyn Ffynhonnau Here We Come

 Hang on that's not Llyn Ffynhonnau, or it's shrunk! 
Again I found myself avoiding people and staying off the paths. Instead I followed the wall down to behind Castell Caeronwy (The house we call the lonely light) and turned left back towards the lake. But again - People and a yappy small dog. Ah well we'll stay at the little lake then, actually it's one of the pools close to Llyn Ffynhonnau  and it was still good enough for a splash and a swim. 
 Ross was chuffed it was deep enough for a swim anyway!
Love this of the three of them. 
A photo of Llyn Ffynhonnau taken from the far side - the pool where we were today can be seen at the far side. I don't visit it often, the last time I was there was early January. There are a couple of boggy streams to cross to get there, but sometime you have to go don't you!