Monday 4 February 2019

Boat In A Quarry

I'm not sure if I've talked about this before on here, could have done but the broken brain doesn't recall. Oh talking of broken brain there was a humorous post on the brain hemorrhage survivors group on Facebook. They where asking how many of us had false memories known as confabulation of when we where in hospital. I have only one, and though I know it is a false memory now at the time I could have sworn blind it was Dr Yusef Khan from Eastenders who operated on me. But I'm ridiculously jealous of the lady who's false memory was tea with George Michael ...
Anyway the boat in the quarry, that's what I wanted to talk about. It's been there years but I keep going back to look at it regularly these days. The quarry itself intrigues me, nature sure has taken it back and as well as the plant life you can hear running water. But I can't help but wonder why? Why would someone cart a boat all the way up there and drop it down a quarry? I guess it creates a talking point .. but why?
 Yes Kaiah I know it's there
Zooming out