Saturday 27 October 2018

You Have Been Evicted

Perry is now 5 months and it's time to leave the kitchen! He's obviously been spending less and less time there but he still treats it as his safety net. Today I've collapsed the crate and moved one of his beds to the doggy kitchen. I don't want to freak him and do it all to quickly so I'll let him sleep there for a few more nights. He's quite comfortable around Nico and Jezi now, but unsure of the others. I think he thought he was safe on top of the dog crates. He, nor I considered that Kaiah could leap on top of them from a stand still, but she means no harm she's just curious about the little one who previously hid from her.  The more they see him the less interested they will become ...
I have to say it, god he's a handsome little guy, ridiculously cute, I reckon he'll be a stunning and unusual looking adult cat.