Friday 26 October 2018

Gyrn Goch Woods

 Asha, Sammi, Ziva
A little blustery, a little cold, rain, hail and sunshine - all in a morning's walks! 
I opted for the shelter of the trees this morning and I was so pleased as it was lovely in there. It's only a 15 minute drive each way, so yeah Ok an hours driving to get everyone walked but I left home 9.30am and we were all done by 12.30pm. They are not long walks but as we don't go there often there is great excitement and a lot of racing around. The driving is not usually a problem, but Ziva has become unbearable in a slow moving vehicle and today I was a slow moving vehicle. Not from choice I hasten to add but a car pulled out from a property at the bottom of Carmel and continued all the way down doing 15mph .. to add insult to injury he/she also braked at every bend and speed bump. As you can imagine that frustrated me enough but with Ziva yipping as well I was ready to explode. Thankfully he turned right on the main road and I continued down hill. Once the van was doing a decent speed Ziva settled again. I can only think that when the van is going so slow she thinks we are almost there .. where ever there may be!!!  
 Jezi and Nico waiting impatiently at the gate.
Ross, Kaiah and Loki on the "unofficial" path. 
I'm waiting for another telling off, until then I'll continue my short trek down river.