Tuesday 30 October 2018

Late Walks

Guess who went twice today then?


With a dentist appointment this morning I had to postpone my walks till this afternoon. I struggled, but I managed it. It's funny how mostly I'm great in the mornings but I have such an energy slump in the afternoon. I was catching up on the support group earlier this week and reading about the amount of sleep SAH survivors feel they require. Of course it's individual with some needing a 12 hour night and an afternoon sleep, but in all the cases on the site everyone needs an afternoon sleep. Only a few where like me and suffering from broken sleep or disturbed sleeping patterns, but everyone, no matter how many years since the SAH still suffered from fatigue. A small price to pay for surviving I guess!  I remember the nurse in Walton telling me that as I recovered I should aim for 7 - 9 hours of sleep a night, any more or less is generally unhealthy in a adult. She also said that I should never try to push myself through the fatigue doing that will make me ill, I've tried it, it does! So now it's time to sleep x
When there's no cage space to travel - You have to take a seat!!!