Saturday 27 October 2018

You Couldn't Make it Up!

I've seen some strange things on my walks and today was no exception. In the distance I saw a man walking a dog and turned to avoid him only to see a woman walking alone. Still up here with acres of common land I just changed direction again. After a while I was crossing back toward my original path when I saw the woman lying face down in the scrubland. I grabbed the nearest dog .. Kaiah, but I had no time to get hold of the other two and to be honest seeing her lying there I thought my dogs where the least of her worries. My stomach churning I approached and called out .. "Are you Ok?" She replied "SShhh" Eh I thought .. as I was about to call out again the boys saw her and ran over, she remained still and said "Hi Guys," to the boys. I asked again .. "Are you Ok? Can I help you?" She said "we are training a search and rescue dog" ... I apologised and went on my way ... but come on what was I suppose to think? Anyway she got a face full of Loki spit, but Ross didn't drop his kong when investigating her and I can imagine that with it's soggy rope that it was none too pleasant!!!!