Wednesday 31 October 2018

Here We Go Again

My stomach is churning over, Loki has got the shits again. This is now the 4th time since the weekend of the 20th of October. I wouldn't be so worried if it didn't all feel so familiar. He obviously has weight loss and his mood has not improved. Steve says I'm over reacting and I know he's right, there could be dozens of reasons for this but when you've lived through the nightmare you can't help but worry it's going to happen again. My last port of call is now to start him on the sensitive diet and hope and pray this works. As crazy as it sounds I'm actually scared of going to the vets with him, of course I will if this doesn't work,  this is my last ditch attempt at trying to sort the problem myself.
As I said in an earlier post, what doesn't make sense it that he has diarrhea for one motion then the next is normal, that's not the way it's suppose to work. If they have diarrhea then they are loose until the bug is clearer or the bowels have healed .. not loose, normal, loose, normal .. that's just not right! Oh hell now I'm thinking the worst again .. There's nothing more to say, I'll up date over the next few days.