Tuesday 30 October 2018

Breakfast With The Big Guys

Another change of routine for Perry, he's now been taken off kitten food and will be eating with the other cats. Three on each side of the work top in the doggy kitchen, utility .. whatever you want to call it. He's next to Choo who also eats like a pig, in Billy's old spot ... and Junior also eats on this side these days, though it was always Tia's place! Of course I'll have to watch Perry doesn't steal, Junior and Oliver are often slow and Jamie rarely finishes a meal. (Honest!) Perry did finish first today and went straight into the next bowl, but I stopped him and rather than face a battle I ended up taking him into the kitchen with me. I think like Choo  he'd eat till he burst. Hopefully he'll get the hang of it soon and possibly Junior and Isla will "advise him" that stealing is not acceptable!!!