Thursday 1 September 2016

Oldies Don't Eat

I'm quite use to Finlay not eating in the morning, it doesn't really give me cause for concern, but Tali not eating? Now that makes me feel uncomfortable, especially as both Steve and I had recently noticed that she has lost some weight. I had just hoped it was a blip as she's chucking her coat, but still I'd felt enough concern to give her a small super. With her IBS I did not want to increase her meal size or add anything, but thought a small super may help. Obviously it's going down well, and has not caused any adverse affects to date.
This morning Tali does seem a little quite, but until this morning she has been absolutely fine .. so let's hope it's something and nothing and see how the old girl does on her walk!
I've been thinking of chopping and changing the walks a little, but I'm not too sure yet. I was thinking of taking Loki twice and moving Asha to going out with Sammi and Loki. She's a little tubby so the longer walk may benefit her .. and Ziva will have Loki to play with on that walk too! (Can you just imagine it if I just took her with Tali .. they would both spit the dummy out!) This is not something I'm thinking of as a permanent move .. just a trial, and maybe a short term solution.
Tali is fast asleep now, but her breakfast has been eaten, and yes by her. I'm pleased but it's not like her to take over 2 hours to eat a meal, it's usually gone in less than a minute. Finlay's breakfast has been put away for safe keeping from naughty greedy Nico, but I'll offer it to him again at lunch time. Sometimes he likes to eat it then.
Right I'm off to the hills .....