Sunday 18 September 2016

Not Again Tali!

The old lady isn't well today. She had the most horrendous diarrhea yesterday evening and in the night. Thank you so much to Nico for waking me up to let her out! I so wish she would bark, she doesn't. She scratches at the door and it's not that easy to hear her from the bedroom. Anyway Nico heard her, sounded the alarm and I got her out in time.
What does concern me is that she is very flat this morning and had also been sick in the earlier part of the night. Normally with her IBS as soon as she's had the diarrhea she's as bright as a button again. I can only think with the build up to it that she has stomach cramps, and relief when it's cleared. But maybe this is different? I think if there is no improvement I'll take her to the vets tomorrow, actually I may take her anyway as I've used my emergency antibiotics now. I just hope this is something and nothing, really can't cope with much more now!