Friday 9 September 2016

21 Days Plus ...

I'm not presuming Sammi is pregnant, I would never allow myself to be so optimistic. Outward signs of pregnancy are not usually visible till after 35 days, and sometimes, as we know, appear overnight. I had a PM tonight from someone hoping for a dog puppy, he's third or maybe even 4th in line  (Depending on someone's preference) and was wondering if there was any news. Not yet! Sill I always like to read and understand what is currently going on if they are pregnant though. It's almost like a refresher!
"21 - 28 days - The brain and spinal cord are developing, the embryo begins to bend it's head forward and curl up in the classic foetal position. All the organs of the body, the limbs, head, eyes and face are being formed."
(Tomorrow) "28 days - The embryo is oval in shape and about an inch in diameter."